At Sensiia, a digital health company, we are dedicated to providing our customers with accurate wearable sensors, with advanced customized analysis and a personalised service, provided by trained advisors. We believe continuous accurate measurement of health data can provide positive and more informed health outcomes for our users. Our unique sensor and service developments are paving the way for temperature sensing in a broad range of health applications, such as fertility, sleep and pain management. Our lead product, DuoFertility, is an easy-to-use and discreet ovulation monitoring sensor and service, which is FDA cleared as a mobile fertility product. It is helping women conceive naturally, rather than more stressful, expensive and invasive routes.
Senior Software Engineer
- Location: Cambridge Science Park, North Cambridge
- Salary Range (Depending on experience): £70K – £80K
- Job Type: Application Developer
We’re looking for a full-time Senior Software Engineer to join us. This person should be a hungry, ingenious, and a hands-on developer to lead development on our mobile development projects (iOS, Android and Web). You will be responsible for developing features for our current mobile app, maintaining and updating our back-end server systems and internal tools and developing new mobile applications. Ideal candidates will have extensive commercial experience in mobile app development, work hard to hit tight business deadlines and frequently deploy highly creative and engaging solutions to users.
Applicants should be proficient in at least one or more of the following technologies:
- Java server side programming.
- Developing for HTML5 mobile applications with native code plugins (Objective-C for Apple iOS, Java for Android).
- Programming databases, use of SQL for use with MySQL databases.
- Cross-platform C++ e.g. using Qt toolkit.
- Some statistical data analysis e.g. R, Python and/or Matlab would be beneficial.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com