Our formula for proven health and wellness is based on continuous data tracking to inform evidence-based health outcomes. Harnessing the power of affordable and convenient digital technology, we’re pioneering high-quality health monitoring – paving the way for the future of healthcare.
The future of healthcare depends on medical technology to improve the connectivity between clinicians and patients, patient outcomes and decreased costs.
The key to the innovative and growing field of digital health, defined as the combination of portable devices, abundant data, and user-friendly platforms, is the use of small wearable sensors to accurately measure physiological information on a continuous basis. This information is then analysed and used to guide medical interventions or health and wellness recommendations.
Sensiia’s digital health technology service is approved* for fertility support and assistance with sleep disturbances. Proven sensor technology, large amounts of high-quality data and expert specialist advice allows us to tailor our support to individuals for positive health outcomes.
Key benefits of our digital health offering:
- Continuous, non-invasive, multi-parameter physiological monitoring generates a high volume of credible data, providing greater confidence in health care decisions and treatments
- Dedicated expert advice service supports users on their health journey
- Tailored treatment plans can be developed to improve and optimise health outcomes
- Clinicians and healthcare professionals receive better quality health and wellness data and can track long-term trends, allowing them to provide more efficient treatment
- Less reliance on visits to clinics, GP practices and hospitals and more control of your health
* In the USA, DuoFertility has been listed by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). In Europe, DuoFertility has been approved by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) with a European “CE-mark”.